Friday, November 26, 2010

The Toy Show!!


Yeah!! Late Late Toy Show, it is great :-) I like Ryan's jumper and although I never watch the Late Late show I would never miss the Toy Show!!

The Toy Show is also the highlight of my week, it is all study and work at the moment, it is great though so nice to be doing such interesting stuff and even better first Maths test is over!!





Unfortunately I am finding that CIT library is a bit of a noisy place to study, answering phones and have great conversations about nights out etc seem to be the norm-they would probably even be interesting conversations if I didn't have stuff to do but I am sure could be worse. Got ear plugs now so that will definitely help although I will probably look a little silly!!

The budget could be interesting-I guess we will find out more about it over the next couple of weeks, seems like a minor victory for college students as registration fees going up less than expected but it still seems a lot to me and I am sure to anyone who is or has family paying them.

Until next time, Mary Claire.

No comments:

Post a Comment