Monday, November 22, 2010

Another Weekend Over

So another weekend over.. Friday I wrote up my lab report to get it done and over with and then went to see Harry Potter!!
It was pretty scary to be honest haha but really enjoyed it!!
I was working 12-7 on Saturday so was home in time to watch X Factor :-). Was kind of disappointed with Matt's performance though.
I was working on Sunday aswel. Exteremly stressful day!!
It was wayy busier than Saturday which wasnt expected and there was only 3 of us on the shift.
To make things worse when I covered myself in crepe mix accidently so my clothes were destroyed.
Cant wait to get paid :-P. So my weekend was fairly busy and I didnt have time to study.... starting to get a bit stressed, I might do a bit of chemistry tonight.
Our maths test is this Thursday, cant believe its so soon.Its on the same day as cit christmas day so looking forward to that , especially because we have no labs on Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment