Saturday, November 13, 2010

First news letter-done!!!

What a mad week, was good though it went very fast. We got our first news letter done which I have put in our Mahara account. and am trying to figure out how to put it up here!! It was fun to do and really nice to see finished-I hope that the second one will be as fun!!

Found out a bit about the physics exam at Christmas as well it is going to be an in class one which might not be so bad fingers crossed. The maths one is a two hour evening one so not so nice.

There is the CIT exams and labs too so I guess we will be kept busy!! :-)

Got the second Hep B injection too was not so bad at all I hope that I remember to go back in April for the next one I have reminders on my phone to try and make sure I don't forget!!

Gonna go and do some physics homework now-I think-although X-Factor has started.

Mary Claire.

No comments:

Post a Comment