Friday, November 5, 2010

Time to start juggling!!!

Just got a part time job at Boots-how cool is that. The people there are all really great and am learning new stuff all the time, first full day tomorrow so hopefully I wont make too many mistakes!!

Got the physics homework done early this week and boy am I glad now I think I would cry if I had to face into it now!! Chemistry lab today was very interesting it was on the hardness of water. Cork water is very soft and the tests for it were interesting to do.

Fair play to everyone who went to Dublin and protested about the fees-not condoning the violent part of it but I don't think that was students-overall it was a really impressive protest and caught a lot of attention. 


On that notes I will sign off, Mary Claire.

No comments:

Post a Comment