Monday, October 4, 2010

First Impressions of Being 18!!

Aidan here.. so it was my 18th birthday last thursday and to be honest i dont feel any different!ive bin passing as an 18 year old for ages now so nothing much has changed!!!ha this didnt change the fact that there still had to be some serious celebrating done!so thursday night when i walked into my flat i was welcomed by all my friends giving a brillant rendition of happy birthday with the epic mark fitzgearld on guiter!!ha we had a few drinks in the flat (few 2 many!ha) and headed into town on the bus. as we queued for havanas in the puring rain we were informed that most of the niteclubs on thursdays were over 20s!!!!i was gutted!as soon as i turn legal the nite club age is higher???so unfair! we ended up spending the night in the bailey which was actually great crack anyway!! as you can tell my biology on friday morning were a struggle but i suffered through two hours of looking through a microscope!! The celebrations didnt stop there as me and the lads decided to go out saturday night too...back to good old hayes hotel in thurles!!we had another brillant night but it made me realise how much more expensive it is back home...As i waited at the bar,who did i notice was serving behind the bar only my mentor Esther!!haha and if by any chance youre reading this Esther,I can remember you saying you would buy me a drink in Cork some night for my birthday seems i didnt get a discount on saturday night!!ha thanks for reading..

No comments:

Post a Comment