Monday, October 18, 2010

Chemistry??HELP!!!

Aidan here..so weve got our first chemistry assessment coming up this thursday and i must say feeling under pressure is a major understatement for me!I am one of the few less fortunate ones in the class who havent studied chemistry since junior cert and its safe to say im not the only one who is struggling!! its the same for physics but at least the majority of us didnt do it for the leaving so thats moving alot slower then chemistry which is absolutely flying past me by the way!!  im putting most of my effort into studying chemistry this week...the notes i have are just a jumble of words to me now so if youre in the same situation as me i would recommend buying the revise wise chem book for the leaving cert...its much clearer and better laid out but the woman in the shop said they are flying off the shelves so hurry up if youre looking for one!:)  on a more positive note ive got my brothers 21st/my 18th birthday party/fancy dress this weekend so im looking forward to that!!im still looking for a costume though so if ye ave any ideas let me know!!! oh ya i would also recommend this ingenius equipment below for dealing with exam stress!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment