Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Whats new?

Lots!!! Labs are great, unfortunately some of the stuff is hard to get the hang of but it is really amazing how patient all of the lecturers and instructors are. Binocular Microscopes and Gilson Pipettes are new to me, I had seen them on the telly :-) -but are great to learn how to use. I am finding it hard to get the pipetting correct but I am getting there. Chemistry is really different from anything I have ever done before but it is set to be very interesting ... as soon as I get used to the bunsen burners!! Lectures are all really interesting. We are already finding out dates and details of mid term exams which is a bit scary and certainly brings us back to reality with a bump!! Hopefully a bit of hard work will pay off though. Mary Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment