Saturday, September 18, 2010

Freshers Fest

So.... this is my first blog, not really sure what to do but i'l give it a go. I went to the U.C.C today to go to the physics workshop. I didnt do physics for Leaving Cert so I thought the workshop might help me out a bit. Within 10 minutes of starting we were given a physics test ....... I got 2 out of 6 right which to tell you the truth I was happy with, haha. When that was finished I strolled around the campus for a while , there was a few societies there but I didnt join any.... I'l wait til society's day on Wednesday. I got some free food nd bumped into some old classmates and a few new ones. Didnt get to see Crystal Swing today....... that didnt bother me too much . There was a nice atmopshere around the place ... glad I went. Looking forward to all the nights out this week . Should be fun!!                Aoife.

No comments:

Post a Comment