Thursday, September 23, 2010

Final Goodbye To Secondary School :O

That's it!It's over... after five years it feels weird to be truly finished :O moving onto bigger and better things i suppose :D so ya last tuesday i had my grads,the day got off to a great start,lectures seemed to be flying by,the sun was shining,everything was going my way :D Unfortunatley for me things didn't stay that way........on the way home at 12 O Clock(our only short day in a hectic timetable)i got a jambon in a certain shop on college road and continued home to prepare for that night.Fast Forward about 4 hours and after returning from visiting two gran-aunts i began to feel really queasy,at first i didn't think much of it,maybe my shirt was too tight round the neck or something?
 soon reallised that wasn't the case when i broke out in a sweat and my stomach pains had me hunched over in agony-i felt soo sick......and soon i was,i felt awful especially since it seemed i would miss the grads as i couldn't lift my head from the pillow :( As a last shot to try and get to the grads my uncle gave me a lift to south doc who deduced i had food poisoning(remember that jambon......yup).So anyway i got an injection and after a bit of rest i was feeling fine and i made it to the grads and had a brilliant night!The band were excellent!They were called clockworks,they're from Glanmire :) The band played for 2 hours(10-12)then the DJ took over from 12 till half 1 playing all those usual songs to get people on the dancefloor,Taio Cruz's Dynamite,Basshunter's Saturday and many more that kept people on the dancefloor.College the next morning so got a taxi home at half 1,shared with 3 of my friends(much cheaper)I had a bad start to what turned out to be a brilliant night!!So yup guess that's the final part of secondary school...........and of this blog haha,hope it wasn't too boring reading bout my food poisoning turmoils. Thanks for reading!
Dylan.

No comments:

Post a Comment