Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Freshers Week :-)

As ye already know it’s Freshers Week in U.C.C so I decided to begin it with a trip to gorby’s uv part-ay J . I met up with a few girls from class and we had a few drinks beforehand in one of their apartments ( wayy cheaper ). We arrived at gorbys at half 10ish and were greeted with a massive queue!!! Eventually we got in and all the waiting was worth it ….. UV paint ( which always makes things fun ) and good music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjzEV7tqGTM ..JOKE . I danced for most of it but as the night wore on the club got really busy so the dance floor was jam-packed!! And it was absolutely boiling in there!!! The music stopped at half 2 and we got a taxi home ( using our 2 euros discount card ) at 3. I was thrilled when my alarm went off at half 7 the next morning ( im being sarcastic in case you didn’t realise ) . Had lectures from 9 til 12 in U.C.C and then got the bus to C.I.T to join some societies. I ended up joining family guy  , paintballing and badminton . I got free toast and nutella which I was delighted with…best freebee so far!! The U.C.C society day was today so I joined the science society and hot beverage society 
                  
( this is definitely the one im most excited about) . Well that’s all my news . Il be going to the Freshers Ball tomorrow night in gorbys so il tell ye about that next week.


Aoife

No comments:

Post a Comment